ZP-20 43 in. tall...for ponds up to 20,000 gal. with flow rates of 6000 g
These exciting new UV sterilizers were designed to work with today's low amperage pumps and high flow filters, such as the AquaBead line.
- High Intensity-70,000 microwatt output.
- 316 Stainless Steel- not 304 like most stainless units.
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts.
- Optional GFIC protector.
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order.
- 2" inlet/outlet.
- 4" Diameter keeps the water close to the lamp for maximum kill in a single pass.
- 4" Diameter vessel is the perfect size for no restriction flow.
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lock down nut - not troublesome plastic like some units.
- Lamp changing is easy - takes only minutes.
- Adjustable pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off as flow demands. If your pump fails this unit shuts off so you don't cook it.
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped for easy testing of lamp and ballast.
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical.
- 1 year warranty on the lamp.
- 5 year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside and out for maximum effect- some stainless steel UV's are polished only on the outside.
- ZAPP 20.....43 in. tall....for ponds up to 20,000 gal. with optimum flow rate of 6000 gph.
- Draws only 86 watts
||Zapp Pure ZP-20 Ultraviolet Sterilizer
You may also be interested in these items.